CPEC1031 - Commercial Partners Exchange Company, LLC is dedicated to helping owners of businesses and investment property defer their capital gains taxes on sale of property under Section 1031 of the Internal Revenue Code. Our team of tax professionals and third party administrators is equipped to facilitate your 1031 exchange. We help people with all of the following types of exchanges:

If you want to keep your hard-earned equity working for you, compounding and building your wealth, contact us today to find out how you can defer the tax and MAXIMIZE your gain on the sale of property through a 1031 exchange.



Forward Exchanges

There are two basic types of 1031 exchanges: forward exchanges and reverse exchanges. In a forward exchange, the exchangor closes on disposition of their old property (aka the relinquished property) before they acquire their new replacement property.

Reverse Exchanges

A reverse 1031 exchange is one of the two basic forms of a 1031 exchange. In a reverse exchange, the exchangor acquires their new replacement property before closing on the sale of their old relinquished property. 


Built-to-Suit Exchanges

A build to suit exchange is for growing businesses that need more (or highly customized) space in order to expand. This tax strategy allows you to sell your old property and build new replacement property to your specifications. The best part is, if done correctly, it’s all tax deferred.