On Thursday, May 24th, Jeff will be leading a 1031 Exchange Fundamentals webinar. This course offers CLE credit and is geared at attorneys, accountants, and paralegals. Learn more about the program and register below!
Program Description - 1031 Exchange Legal Bootcamp
Do you have the skills necessary to carry out a successful 1031 exchange? This insightful course will guide you through the detailed and strict process basics and legal principles; from the initial requirements and mechanics to reverse exchanges and tenant-in-common transactions. Don't miss this chance to help your clients take advantage of the tax benefits associated with these exchanges - register today!
- Discuss when a 1031 exchange should be considered.
- Understand the requirements for setting up a 1031 exchange.
- Learn how to properly file and report taxes associated with the exchange.
- Review problems and examples with 1031 exchanges.
- Identify issues with reverse exchanges.
- Examine partnership and tenant-in-common transactions.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for attorneys. Accountants and paralegals may also benefit from attending.
- 1031 Basics
- Accounting Requirements
- Mechanics of 1031 Exchanges
- Reverse Exchanges
- Partnership and Tenant-in-Common Transactions
- Problems and Examples
- Ethics Questions
Like-Kind Exchange Company in Minneapolis
The 1031 intermediaries at Commercial Partners Exchange Company have more than two decades of experience facilitating exchanges for clients across the state of Minnesota and around the country. If you’re looking to defer taxes on the sale of real estate, we can help you do so. Contact us today at our downtown Minneapolis office to learn more about the 1031 exchange process and how it can help you defer taxes on your next real estate transaction!
- Start Your 1031 Exchange: If you have questions about 1031 Exchanges, feel free to call me at 612-643-1031.
Defer the tax. Maximize your gain.
© 2018 Copyright Jeffrey R. Peterson All Rights Reserved